We deliver a range of consulting services to our customers to enable them to be more successful with their SAP journey. Having cemented our position as the leading, independent SAP consultancy, we are expanding our team to support our continued growth.
We are looking for self-motivated, high performing individuals with plenty of potential to support us in taking our consulting offering to the next level, while helping our customers to be even more successful.
You will provide subject matter expertise specifically in relation to Finance processes and how they are enabled across the SAP product suite. You will be confident in supporting delivery across a programme or project lifecycle, from initial definition and selection of a solution through to, delivery and eventually business process improvement.
You will be comfortable in running working sessions with customers to understand their challenges and pain points and provide relevant, viable solutions.
You will deliver high quality written documents and be able to deliver concise, meaningful advice and recommendations, conveying key themes and messages, tailored to meet the needs of different audiences.
You will be analytical and detailed in your approach but naturally engaging in the way you interact with customers and peers alike.
You will have a Finance background from either an SAP end user environment or SAP consulting organisation, with specific knowledge of the core end-to-end processes and the latest SAP solutions.
You will understand the core structure of the SAP product suite with a good knowledge of SAP configuration. Ideally, you will have been involved on numerous SAP
implementation’s working on large projects or programmes, coupled with hands-on experience from a ‘business as usual’ environment.
Your SAP experience should include some or all of the following - FI/CO, CO-PA, PS, BW, BPC. You do not necessarily need S/4HANA experience, but you need an appreciation of the differences between ECC and S/4 from a finance perspective.
However, your end-to-end finance process experience is as important as your SAP product knowledge.
● Be an excellent listener.
● Be engaging and able to influence and direct clients without being bullish or overpowering.
● Be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal guidance to deliver high quality results.
● Be confident in leading others or a small team, and coaching more junior members of staff
● Have a hands on approach, be inquisitive, willing to develop and learn new skills and tools.
● Have a desire and energy to work at pace, deliver quality, collaborate effectively, and have a mindset and personality to resolve and drive through solutions to problems.
● Have the ability to encourage and influence others to seek and create innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
● Be quality and improvement focussed, with good attention to detail, whilst maintaining a good dose of pragmatism.
● Be confident in managing the delivery of defined packages of services and deliverables to a high standard
● Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage at senior levels confidently
● Have advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
You must be able to work in the UK and Europe without the need for a Visa or sponsorship.
Resulting Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Resulting Ltd is committed to providing an inclusive work environment that encourages and welcomes diversity with a zero tolerance policy of harassment and discrimination.
Founded in 2004, Resulting has built up a client list to die for and has been in the North's 100 Fastest Growing Tech Companies in the last 4 years.
Results are central to our business. We're the UK's only business-side SAP consultancy - providing SAP customers with expert guidance, delivery glue and deep skills to reduce risk and deliver results on SAP projects.
We also focus on making SAP customers self-sufficient - less dependent on 3rd parties and better able to stand on their own two feet.
Complete the form to apply.